Hey world, we're building an encyclopedic compendium of inkjet papers, a Paper Book for lab users to look through and learn from. And to cut to the chase, we need images! Want to be immortalized in our educational material? Help out by sending us some of yours! Submission guidelines:
- Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject Line: Image Hunt
- Sized at: 300 dpi, 1000 px longest edge
- Files titled: LastName.InitialFirstName.#. e.g. Sontag.Susan.1
- No more than 3 files per person, please!
- We'll choose images over the next week based on how well they illustrate the technical capabilites of the papers we're using, with an eye to aesthetics. Sending images doesn't guarantee inclusion in the Paper Book. All included images will be credited with the artist's name.