On Tuesday 3/18, from 7:00-9:00 pm, ASMP & APA Midwest will present an educational program regarding the Affordable Care Act (a.k.a. Obamacare) with senior benefits consultant/broker, Chris Cook from Healthcare Solutions Team.
Chris has extensive experience and training that allows him to understand the intricacies of today’s changing health care insurance laws and guidelines. More importantly, Chris understands the importance of getting to know clients to provide the most accurate health insurance quote possible. Due to the upcoming healthcare deadline (March 31), Chris will dedicate most of the time to answering your questions, after briefly discussing the following items:
• An overview of the Affordable Care Act including important dates to remember
• How the ACA (Obamacare), will effect everyone including individuals, sole proprietors and small business owners
• Pros and Cons of Obamacare
• Clear up confusion about what encompasses an Obamacare plan and essential benefits
• The plans available now and after open enrollment ends
• Questions and answers